Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 3 - 5 business days for metro areas and 3 - 10 business days after dispatch for regional areas. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only.
If you need your item by a specific date or have a question, please call us on 459-034-250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make a more specific estimate on a delivery time for your product going to your destination.
As soon as you place your order you shall receive an order confirmation e-mail from us to confirm that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorised your credit card for the purchase.
We then confirm that your items are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your items are on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorisation and reach out to you via e-mail.
If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 1-3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products will not be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
Selected products advertised with free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only.
It is important to note that the estimated delivery date provided can change due to unforeseen circumstances, like breakdowns, traffic, time constraints or time critical freight getting preference. Please be aware that this is in the hands of the courier companies we use to deliver your goods, and is completely out of our control.
Although it can be very frustrating waiting for an item to arrive after it's estimated delivery date, we cannot offer any refunds or replacements until the courier has deemed the item as lost in transit. This may take up to 4 weeks from the initial order date
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any product damages upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders cancelled are subject to an administrative fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on back order and you accept the back order, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to original credit card that you use when placing an order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting similar product of that sort sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with t
Redelivery Fees And Authority To Leave:
If you are not home to accept your order, a card will be left advising next steps for re-delivery, there may be additional charges involved for this, especially for heavy items. If you opt for an authority to leave please note that once the freight has been delivered, the courier or Water Sports Direct cannot be held responsible if the freight goes missing from your property.
For more, please email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org